Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good morning sunshine


                                             Welcome to my office               

It's been a while, but now I'm back. A lot has changed in Ramsey. Well the swing bridge is undergoing repair. Trust me, that's exciting news. I still like Jack Daniels. I have a proper grown up regular photography job.   Anyway, short and sweet until I get into my stride, but that's dawn breaking good. The beach to some, my office to me.

All images will be low res

9 comments:

Gary Barker said...

Welcome back. And about time too!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I've been busy, but thank you.

Tanya Breese said...

i am so glad you are back!! and a great post to start you out!

Tanya Breese said...

i am so glad you are back!! and a great post to start you out!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back

Jim Klenke said...

welcome back, i love the glow from the sunrise.

kay said...

:)

Sally in WA said...

I need to make sure I add your blog to the list on my so I can follow along better. :-)

Babzy.B said...

awesome colours :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin